This back and should scrub is designed to work on areas of the body that are particularly greasy and spot prone
White Clay absorbs the chemical waste, toxins, died off epidermis cells, and grease as well as enriching the skin with the mineral content acting a as a form of ‘face mask’ for your back.
The caffeine in Ground Coffee is known to have good skin benefits such as reducing redness and inflammation. It also tightens the skin leaving it bright and refreshed
Sea Salt helps to act as a physical exfoliator to unblock clogged pores and to act as an anti-bacterial and anti-sceptic healing of open spots
Directions of use
Times of application
Mornings and Evenings during showering
Directions of Use:
You may need the help of a friend to apply this scrub to your back effectively!
- 1 – Remove 2 tablespoons of scrub from the package and in to a plastic / unbreakable bowl. Keep the unused scrub dry by resealing it.
- 2 – Mix 2-3 teaspoons of warm water into the powder to create a thin batter / paste.
- 3 – Apply to the back and shoulders in a thin layer and leave to dry for 10 minutes. (you can use a brush to ‘paint’ on the paste.
- 4 – Shower to rinse off using a loofa or shower scrubby and then pat dry with a towel.
- 5 – Leave skin to dry thoroughly for 5 minutes.